Friday, November 22, 2013

My School Documentary

I made a documentary about my school a week or two ago. My main goal was to capture my experience at the school. What actually happened was a plethora of negative opinions about the place.



I would be okay with that, but that means when I look back, all I'll see is how much people don't like the school.

I don't know if I attracted these reviews to make the video more interesting or if it's just my reality, but I think it would have been a lot different if I at least had a balanced proportion of pros and cons. However, this says something about not only my film strategy, but my generation as well.

Visit my channel to see the video. I would make the video visible here, but it is restricted due to the music I used (so it's not available mobile either).

No comments:

Post a Comment