Sunday, November 29, 2015

Happy Anniversary ^_^

A lot has changed in the past 3 years. For example, I'm a senior in high school, I have two awesome brothers who will be four and two soon, I'm getting ready to go to college, and I'll be leaving to go to work in a little while (gotta 12-4). It's one of those things where I wish I could leave my younger self a note saying something wise like, "It gets better."

But I think part of me knew it would get better when I started my creative outlets. This blog was one of those means of escape that I made to give me something to connect myself with others. At the time (9th grade), I was in an online school, so it seemed like a perfect time to start blogging. Now, I have less time to blog, which saddens me because I realized it's been 3 years when Facebook notified me with one of those "On This Day" thingies.

I had a shift in values, but not a bad one. I have a lot to focus on with my career in film (I'm also working on a documentary, coming to you next summer), or just adulthood in general. I plan to continue sharing to my wonderful blog in due time. This post is just something I wanted to make to myself to say, "Thank you for making this website." And thank you to all the people who have helped me along the way, and made blogging a part of my life that I will never forget.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your three year anniversary. Good luck on your documentary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's going great, I appreciate your support. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Oh man! I can't believe it has been 3 years! You are very persistent with what you do, so I have no doubt you will do well with your chosen career. Keep goin' and I wish you success! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-D I can't believe how long it's been either. It's great hearing from you. You're one of the first people that showed me how great blogging is, so I really appreciate your support!

      Delete